Rockelingen attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data (and that your privacy is respected).
This implies that we at least:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy statement
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- not pass on personal data to other parties unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
- be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect it.
What personal data do we process and why
Your personal data will be processed by Rockelingen for the following purposes (each time specifying the legal grounds), including:
- complying with our legal obligations , linked to the deployment of volunteers (insurance obligation, drawing up nominative list of flat-rate reimbursements, respecting the legal limits for granting reimbursement of expenses, etc.).
- planning volunteer activities and contacting and communicating with volunteers in that context ( legitimate interest ).
- paying cost reimbursements to volunteers ( legitimate interest ).
- to participate in the activities of Rockelingen ( execution agreement ).
- sending newsletters and invitations ( consent of the person concerned ).
- the framing and supervision of volunteers (with the obligation to notify volunteers entitled to benefits) as well as the relationship management towards volunteers (birthday) ( consent of the person concerned ).
- obtaining government funding ( legal obligation / legitimate interest ).
- Statistical purposes ( legitimate interest ) - for this, however, the personal data is pseudonymized / anonymous.
For the above objectives, we may request, process and save the following personal data from you:
- personal identity data: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address i.f.v. communication, fulfilling legal obligations and guidance.
- regarding reimbursement of costs: amount, bank account number for payment, supporting documents (for actual reimbursement of expenses), nature and amount of reimbursements obtained elsewhere (declaration of honor).
- about the volunteer work performed: description, start and end date, number of days i.f.v. planning, registration and preparation of nominative list of reimbursements.
- signature (as part of declaration on honor, cost invoice, etc.).
Rockeling does not proceed to the processing of sensitive data as referred to in Article 9 of the GPR. If this exceptionally, for specific reasons, still takes place, you will be explicitly informed and your permission will always be requested.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent or legal representative.
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use third-party specialized parties to whom we outsource the following tasks:
- taking care of the internet environment (web hosting).
- insuring our volunteers.
- taking care of (and distributing) newsletters and invitations.
- accounting and payments (cost reimbursements).
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted, or if we have a legitimate interest in this. An example of this is that, in the context of an investigation with the authorization of the public prosecutor's office, the police requests (personal) data from us, checks from the inspection services on compliance with the rules governing the granting of cost reimbursements and the obligations under the Voluntary Service Act in general. , transferring personal data to the subsidizing government that imposes this. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information.
We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this. You have the right to refuse this permission and to withdraw it at any time. We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
Rockeling does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law. Specifically, the personal data is stored for the entire duration of the volunteer work, or longer if either a legal or decree-based provision imposes this (legal retention periods of documents, for example), or the legal limitation period of any legal claim with regard to or by Rockelingen justifies this.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and to guarantee its confidentiality. Including measures that protect the data against breaches, loss and unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following measures:
- all persons who can access your data on behalf of Rockelingen are bound to confidentiality.
- we have a username and password policy on all our systems.
- we pseudonymize / anonymize where possible / necessary and take care of the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so.
- we make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures.
- our employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
Your rights with regard to your data
You are entitled to view and copy of the personal data that pertains to you. You are entitled to correction and addition if your data is incorrect or incomplete.
You may require your personal data to be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, when there is no longer any legitimate purpose for processing, when you return to your consent. concerning the processing of certain data and the organization cannot rely on another legitimate purpose for the processing.
You have the right to have the processing of your personal data limited if you dispute the accuracy of that data or if you oppose the processing of the data (see below) so that the data can only be processed with your consent, for the establishment of the exercise or defense of rights in court or for the protection of the rights of another person.
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your special situation, except for the personal data necessary for compliance with the contractual or legal obligations of the organization .
You can receive the personal data that you have provided to us and that we automatically process in a structured, customary and machine-readable format, so that you can pass it on to another controller or so that we, at your request and if this is technically possible, transfer it to another controller.
For the processing of personal data that we have obtained on the basis of your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time . The processing of this data before the withdrawal of consent remains valid.
At the top of this privacy statement is how you can contact us to exercise your rights. (You can also contact us via the contact page of our website www.rockelingen. be ). (In order to prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself adequately). To verify your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card. We strongly recommend that you make your passport photo invisible and state that it is a copy.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data or about the exercise of your rights, we ask you to contact us directly about this.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Privacy Commission), this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection, or to initiate legal proceedings.
Change of privacy statementRockelingen can change his privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website. The last change occurred on November 18, 2018. Older versions of our privacy statement will be stored in our archive.
Send us an e-mail if you want to consult it. This can be done via email@example.com .